26 June, 2011

Vibrations of Summer

A Painting a Day

Welcome,
to a new series of watercolor paintings,
started on 21. June 2011,
every day a new vibration, every day a new creation.
My daily conribution to art.
Summer 2011 Series, a painting a day.
Ongoing series.
Mandala of the day :

                        Watercolors on Paper, 8"x 12"

Painting is a passion for me and i really love it. While i am working on a painting, it`s allways like meditation. My mind is empty, i am not thinking of anything and i never plan in advance what i paint. A flow of intuitive imagination, through me, the painter, direct onto the medium i work on, in this case, paper. Sometimes i don`t know how i made it.
People who see my paintings, often ask me, what is it ? They are looking for meaning and that is the greatest achievement, in my opinion, that my paintings have no meaning at all. Watching one of my paintings for a while, has the ability to take you out of your regular mindset. Searching for meaning and not finding is relaxing and  very meditative, because after a while you stop thinking. It is like seeing a beautiful flower in nature. There you just enjoy the beauty and the fragrance and afterwards you feel somehow enriched, but we are normaly not aware of this phenomenon.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write your impressions or whatever is on your mind.Thank you