24 September, 2011

A Painting a Day

New painting for today

 Watercolors on Paper, 8"x 12"

Dear friends and art lovers,
with this painting i am closing my Summer 2011 Series, "Vibrations of Summer".
Celebrating six months of "a painting a day" with 162 watercolor paintings made from 21. March till now, all together

Six Months "A Painting a Day" Celebration Poster

 divided into 2 series:  "The Magic of Flowers"
                                                    &
                                   "Vibrations of Summer"

Thank you, all my dear friends and art lovers
for your interrest and for following and enjoying with me my daily new art adventures.
Special thanks to all my new friends, fans and followers on artbreak, facebook, and twitter.
See you soon again, visiting my ongoing series of
watercolor paintings, "A Painting a Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write your impressions or whatever is on your mind.Thank you