22 November, 2011

A Painting a Day

                             
This painting above closes eight months 
of my ongoing series, "A Painting a Day",
started on the first day of spring, this year,
on 21. March 2011.
A long and winding road through  my fields
of imagination, painting with watercolors on
paper, the classic way, 192 abstract paintings, enjoying every moment.
I am not trying to invent anything new,
i just follow my intuition, playing with form
and color. There is no planning and no concept
behind my paintings, they come out from an
inner point of no thinking, that`s why i call it
"art de nada". Some i like more, others not at
all, but i chose to publish them all, to let you,
dear art lovers, particpate in my process of
art making, leaving you to decide for yourself.
My decision to end this series now, after eight
months of painting daily with watercolors, came
due to my inner urge to go back to work with acrylic colors on bigger sizes.
Thank you all, dear friends and art lovers
for following, supporting and inspiring me
during this process of art making.
To see all the paintings of this series,
which i divided into three parts,
please go to "The Magic of Flowers"
                    "Vibrations of Summer" ,
             and "A Painting a Day"  page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write your impressions or whatever is on your mind.Thank you